Buy Similac Milk
Similac is the first infant formula brand with 2′-FL Human MilkOligosaccharide* (HMO), an immune-nourishing prebiotic that circulates throughout the body. Similac with 2′-FL HMO helps strengthen baby’s immune system to be more like the breastfed infant than ever before.
Buy Similac Milk
Similac Expert Care Alimentum Formula is easy for sensitive tummies to digest. Its protein is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to the protein found in cow’s milk. Produced by America’s #1 baby formula brand*, this infant powder formula is designed for babies up to a year old. If your baby’s digestive system is especially sensitive and requires an extra-gentle baby formula, ask your physician about this top product. This Similac powder formula comes in a 1-lb can. It is especially handy for busy mothers, as you can mix this formula by simply adding water. A single packet of Similac Expert Care Alimentum Formula creates 115 fl oz of formula for your child. Buy Similac Milk
Similac Expert Care Alimentum Powder Formula.
- Hypoallergenic Similac powder formula comes in a 1-lb can
- Virtually eliminates allergic reactions in most babies allergic to cow’s-milk protein
- Generations of moms have put their trust in Similac
- Similac, Americas #1 baby formula brand* (*Total US infant formula all outsets as of December 31, 2013, Nielsen data)
- Infant powder formula for babies aged birth to 12 months
- Simply add water and mix the formula powder
- Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information
- Reconstituted ounces: 115 fl oz
- Ideal for sensitive or allergic babies
Ingredients: 35.5% Corn Maltodextrin, 17.5% Casein Hydrolysate (Derived From Milk), 14.5% Sugar (Sucrose), 9.7% High Oleic Safflower Oil, 9.5% Medium-Chain Triglycerides, 8.0% Soy Oil. Less than 2% of the Following: C. Cohnii Oil*, M. Alpina Oil?, Calcium Phosphate, DATEM, Potassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tyrosine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, m-Inositol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin. * A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). ? A source of arachidonic acid (ARA).